For more than 30 years we’ve insisted on the very best standards throughout the business, from onsite workmanship right through to after-sale customer care.
We’ve also implemented a Quality Management System throughout the company, to meet the requirements of the Australian and International Quality Management System. (Standards AS/NZS ISO 9001/2000)
That means when you employ the services of McIntosh Fencing, you don’t just benefit from three decades of knowledge and experience, you can also be sure you’re getting quality assurance that delivers peace of mind and ongoing support should you need it.
Our Business Policy Statement
We are committed to providing unrivalled workmanship, personalised account management and service. We ensure that we meet the specific needs of all clients and deliver on all of our commitments.
Our policy ensures that
- All contractual obligations are addressed and fulfilled.
- All Quality Assurance Records are completed and are freely available for the client's perusal.
- Company employees are aware of the company's commitment to providing goods and services in accordance with the established quality assurance system.
- All suppliers and subcontractors understand and comply with the Quality Assurance Plan.
- The highest possible Health and Safety standards are adhered to.
- Construction practices are designed to minimise any unnecessary environmental damage.
- Australian Standard and Contract specifications are followed when supplying construction services, materials and equipment.